Interim Change Form - the interim change form is for a household to report changes to Auburn Housing Authority.   

Changes could include but are not limited to changes in income, addition or deletion of household members. 

Print out this form and fill out in its entirety.

Return it to Auburn Housing Authority's Main Office at 20 Great Falls, Plaza, Auburn, Maine 04210 by either, faxing it to (f) 207-784-5545, dropping it off at the office, placing it in the letter box outside of the front doors of the office, or by emailing it to your Housing Occupancy Specialist.

If you have questions you may call the office at 207-784-7351.